A foreigner can work in Montenegro on the basis of a temporary residence and work permit or work registration certificate, unless otherwise provided by the law. A foreigner can perform in Montenegro only those activities that the temporary residence and work permit or work registration certificate was issued for, and only for the employer who employs him/her.
RequirementsThe temporary residence and work permit for the employment and seasonal employment shall be issued to a foreigner who meets the following requirements:
- has means of subsistence;
- has provided accommodation;
- has health insurance;
- has submitted evidence justifying of the application for a permit issuance.
- has a valid foreign travel document or identity card issued by the competent authority of another state;
- was not imposed a prohibition on entry and residence in Montenegro;
- in Montenegro has not been legally sentenced to an imprisonment of more than six months for a criminal offense prosecuted ex officio, or the legal consequences of a conviction ceased;
- in the country of origin has not been legally sentenced to an imprisonment of more than six months for a criminal offense prosecuted ex officio, or the legal consequences of a conviction ceased;
- there are no restrictions due to the reasons of national security, public order or public health;
- she has submitted evidence of justifying the application for a permit issuance
A proof of the justification of an application:Apart from the requirements above, the applicant submits the following as a proof of the justification of an application: 1) a written offer of the employer for hiring a foreigner on a particular work position; 2) a proof of the acquired level of education and qualification; 3) a proof of good health
If you believe a company in Montenegro can help you in your business, please ask for details. We will be happy to advise.
[wpforms id=“868″ title=“false“ description=“false“]